Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Homeward Bound

I'm going home for Christmas on Sunday! And I'm ecstatic! It makes me want to use ridiculous amounts of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't wait to see my friends and family.  I can hardly believe I've been gone for 3 months.


Other things I am excited about at home (in no specific order):


  • Hugs
  • Cuddling
  • Having other people to talk with in my house
  • More than three rooms to walk between
  • My straightener 
  • Skim milk
  • A proper sized pillow
  • Double oven (Two ovens! and they're both way bigger than my laptop!)
  • Counter space
  • A well stocked pantry, including multiple kinds of cereal and peanut butter!
  • American style bread
  • Bagels
  • Wheat Thins
  • Tacos
  • Bacon
  • Pancakes
  • A full size fridge
  • Speaking the same language as people in stores and banks and on the street
  • Access to a car
  • Snow for Christmas
  • My dog and my cat
  • The rest of my clothes!
  • Prices in dollars
  • A washer and dryer (What luxury!)


4 comments:

  1. We are all so excited for you to be here too. Thomas asks everyday when Emmy and Elizabet are coming home.
    um, and thanks for the shopping list! guess I better buy some food for the house- right after I buy some gifts for the tree, which we don't have yet but will get monday.

    we made crepes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that was from a certain 16 yr old)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Call me sometime when you are home. I don't know if we will be able to connect, (silly work),but maybe! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha are some of these from the list of food things you want to eat while in the states? You forgot Pizza Hut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be lost without Wheat Thins (and gross amounts of peanut butter).
    Just want to say that your comment about the lady singing 'Like a Virgin' was super. Crazy shit... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete