Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'mmm Baaaack!


Oh my poor baby blog.

I've abandoned you out in the cold, without even sticking you in a basket and leaving you on some kind person's front stoop.

I'm sorry, blog. And I'm sorry to the 3 people who actually read this blog. I'm sure you've been barely able to live without updates on my pink toilet paper and pastry addiction.

If it makes you feel better, I've been having a fabulous time…no? That doesn't make it better? What if I tell you all about it? In list form?  With numbers?

Things I've done in the past two months, instead of updating my blog:
  • 1 week on the Côte D'Azur, near Nice
  • 1 day snowshoeing in the French Alps
  • 1 day trip into Italy, including pizza and gelato
  • 3 weekends in Paris, plus other assorted days
  • 1 night out in Paris, that lasted the whole night
  • 1 restaurant fire in Paris...but just a little one
  • 2 visits to Versailles
  • 1 weekend in Belgium, supplemented by fries and mayonnaise, beer, chocolate, speculoos, and waffles.
  • 1 discovery of Audrey Hepburn's birthplace in Brussels!
  • 100s of pictures of the Eiffel Tower
  • 1 fabulous bike tour of Paris
  • 1 French car rental and drive to Mont-Saint-Michel
  • 1 sunny Monday in Giverny, exploring Monet's gardens
  • 2 good-byes to friends heading back to the States
  • 1 last day at school


If any of that sounds interesting and you want to hear more details, shout it out in the comments! I'm trying to get back to a more regular blogging routine, where I both have adventures and make time to write about them.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I, for one, have been very sad without your witty blogs. Most of the time I actually laugh out loud while reading them which makes my boring grad school life more exciting :)
    So glad your blog has survived!

    ReplyDelete