Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good Days



Lately, my Good Days are made of:

  • Discovering the ridiculous videos my siblings recorded on my computer before I left home,
  • People telling me my French has improved (two in the last three days!),
  • Chocolate Mousse for school dessert,
  • All my dishes on the clean side of the sink (okay, not yet, but I'm about to wash them...really I am),
  • Learning how to edit clips in iMovie (now I want a camcorder!),
  • Making plans to hang out with friends, and
  • My students learning AND having fun.



What's making your days good lately?

4 comments:

  1. what is the title of your blog in english? It is driving me crazy! as far as i can tell it means zed or zee with. right now dance is making my life good. even though my toes hurt anD also myy legs it is still fun.bye im gonna go dance now. luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also wearing mon earings vous gave moi is making mon days good. Je l'amour them! another thing that is making mon life good is taking pics of mon feet. so far Je have taken a morning pic (one sockon and one sock off), a afternoon pic ( with abbeys crazy socks on (mismatched)), and a night time pic (with slippers on). l'amour vous and manquer vous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. currently, watching Planet 51, an animated movie instead of reading for school :) so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pic twin!
    when the sun is shining, that makes my days good. unfortunately, not a lot else has been making my days good lately. catching up on your blog is making my day good today! love you!

    ReplyDelete