Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cause There Is Nothing In This World We Can't Fix With Some Scissors and Glue...

Some things I'm loving right now:

This song:


Tights weather. I also I really wish I had brought some shorts to France...
{Source}

Tea. Tea. Tea.
{Source}
My new purse. It's the perfect size and it has five pockets

This series of Paris vs NYC illustrations by graphic designer Vahram Muratyan.


Fall Leaves, especially on the hills around my village... and on the sidewalk under my feet.


What are you loving?

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving these posts.
    I'm loving this weather too and am wearing tights right now =)
    I'm loving you from the small town Huntington, IN.

    miss you sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! nice find!

    I miss you and we didn't skype this weekend! We will have to work on that for next time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks amies (friends)! I love all of you too!

    Erin-Doesn't that song just make you happy? And we will have to skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis.

    i like the song, like the tights, like your purse, and like the leaves. Don't know if i like the tea i have tried it once but it might taste better if i put sugar in it.
    Love you and miss you lots, Hanna

    ReplyDelete